Philly Digital was founded in January of 2011 by local computer experts and life-long residents of the Philadelphia area who were interested in creating a local business that could serve the Philadelphia area’s computing needs in a manner that reflected their principles. The result is a company that is built on the following commitments:
To Our Customers
- Reliable, efficient, and reasonably-priced customer service.
- Respect for your privacy. We realize that when we are working with your computer and your data, we are also working with your trust, and that is a trust that all Philly Digital staff members are trained to value and respect.
- No surprises. The prices you see listed on our service page are the prices you will pay, and if the work required is beyond our standard service, we will inform you of the extra costs before any work is performed.
To Our Staff
- All employees of Philly Digital are treated as equals. All major company decisions at Philly Digital are made democratically, and we are currently in the process of organizing as a worker-owned cooperative.
- Philly Digital does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or sexual-orientation.
To Our City
- Sustainable business practices. We recognize that the computer industry is a major contributor to the pollution of our planet, and we are continually reexamining and refining our practices to ensure that we minimize our impact on the local and global environment.
- Support for and cooperation with Philadelphia’s local communities, neighborhoods, and businesses. As a local business, we recognize that our success is fundamentally tied to the success of our neighbors.
Welcome to Philly Digital!We specialize in on-site computer repair and technical support for individuals and organizations in the Philadelphia area. You don't come to us. We come to you.
Call us at 215-821-6175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit with one of our technicians.